You just have bad taste, the show is [censored] great.
Has anyone on here ever watched that stupid show "The Office"? OMG that has to be the most idiotic show on television right now. I have no idea how it is still on air. I would love to see NBC cancel it.
"It's not bragging if you can back it up!"
You just have bad taste, the show is [censored] great.
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
[ QUOTE ]
You just have bad taste, the show is [censored] great.
[/ QUOTE ]
Just what is so great about it? It is the stupidest show ever. I have tried several times to watch it, but it makes no sense. I mean what is it about?
"It's not bragging if you can back it up!"
You should stop posting.
[ QUOTE ]
You should stop posting.
[/ QUOTE ]
Sure.... I'll do that.... just as soon as hell freezes over.. I believe this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
"It's not bragging if you can back it up!"
and so far ALL your opinions have been negative. honestly have u said somethin positive about a subject. 62 post so far and all 62 have sucked
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
i totally agree. this guy is johnny raincloud. anyway, the office is a tremendous show.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Johnny Raincloud. haha.
Or Debbie Downer.
![]()
I personally love The Office. I have Season 1, and plan on getting Season 2.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
w/out a doubt. Debbie Downer, nice snl ref. Best current skit they have had since Fallon and Fey left.
Roy is a ****. period.
one of the best 3 shows on tv. (How I meet your mother, scrubs--has sucked this year, and the office)
I think 30 rock is actually pretty funny too. Did anyone see the episode where Tracey Morgan was playing Halo and his friends and family kept letting him win.
"I'd take her out behind the middle school and get her pregnant"
"the after after after party"
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
w/out a doubt. Debbie Downer, nice snl ref. Best current skit they have had since Fallon and Fey left.
Roy is a ****. period.
one of the best 3 shows on tv. (How I meet your mother, scrubs--has sucked this year, and the office)
I think 30 rock is actually pretty funny too. Did anyone see the episode where Tracey Morgan was playing Halo and his friends and family kept letting him win.
"I'd take her out behind the middle school and get her pregnant"
"the after after after party"
[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously, not tryin to be mean or anything, I have tried watching it because I knew so many ppl thought it was funny and I have had the hardest time trying to get into it. No offensive to anyone that loves it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"It's not bragging if you can back it up!"
Bookmarks